1. List all the bills passed in the last 20 years that made grift possible. For instance, the bill that let corporations pretend to be persons with person privileges.
2. Agree on an order for foreclosing all those bills and then do it.
3. Gerrymander reform — already underway.
4. Reformation of the Electoral College, possibly abolish it.
5. Thought and study about the Supreme Court — already underway.
6. Enforce all existing laws about conflicts of interest between law-makers and shareholders. If necessary compose new ones.
7. Federal protection for abortion and voting.
8.Mandatory retirement for legislators at age 75. Enforce existing laws on scrutiny for crimes and sedition before taking office.
9. Begin discussions, provisional, on dividing the United States into regions according to ecosystems and previous consortiums such as water management and power grids. Also, reflect on political affiliations stronger than federal allegiance and what to do about them.
10. Planetary internet and satellite laws and practices.